Wired Magazine 7.15.11 The disruptive forces of of 21st Century learning are becoming more evident in schools of the future. Read and watch how schools are leveraging online resources like the Kahn Academy to “flip” learning environments – where students can learn at home and get help at school.
- Racial Diversity in EdTech: Little Data Available and A Lot of Work Ahead May 22, 2018
- Robot U: The First American A.I. Undergrad Program is Here, and Already Incredibly Elite May 22, 2018
- UMD Senate votes for a program to train teachers to use technology in the classroom May 22, 2018
- The best 3D printers for the K-12 classroom May 21, 2018
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.