Wired Magazine 7.15.11 The disruptive forces of of 21st Century learning are becoming more evident in schools of the future. Read and watch how schools are leveraging online resources like the Kahn Academy to “flip” learning environments – where students can learn at home and get help at school.
- Online programs can keep kids learning while striking a digital balance this summer June 16, 2019
- 4 tips for implementing independent learning days June 16, 2019
- Early-years education online: the rise of the virtual preschool June 16, 2019
- Survey: Most Students Say Online Learning Is as Good or Better Than Face-to-Face June 15, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Schools Test-Drive Common Core June 11, 2013
- 'Flipped' PD Initiative Boosts Teachers' Tech Skills June 11, 2013
- Is Virtual Kindergarten a Good or Bad Idea? June 11, 2013