Wired Magazine 7.15.11 The disruptive forces of of 21st Century learning are becoming more evident in schools of the future. Read and watch how schools are leveraging online resources like the Kahn Academy to “flip” learning environments – where students can learn at home and get help at school.
- State Schools Urge Students Burned By Closing For-Profit Colleges To Give Them A Chance July 17, 2018
- Who shoulders most of nation’s ~$1.5 trillion in student debt? Women July 17, 2018
- Canvas Catches, and Maybe Passes, Blackboard July 17, 2018
- 16 tools to promote inventiveness in the classroom July 16, 2018
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.