Wired Magazine 7.15.11 The disruptive forces of of 21st Century learning are becoming more evident in schools of the future. Read and watch how schools are leveraging online resources like the Kahn Academy to “flip” learning environments – where students can learn at home and get help at school.
- Post-COVID plans should focus on program values and evaluation May 15, 2021
- The U.S. Birthrate Has Dropped Again. The Pandemic May Be Accelerating the Decline. May 15, 2021
- CSU System Offering Online Classes to Students Not Willing to Return to Campus in Fall 2021 May 15, 2021
- Study: Gamification Techniques Can Improve Online Teaching May 14, 2021
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- How cloud adoption is changing public school education May 7, 2021
- 3 keys to protecting student data and privacy April 29, 2021
- What AI can and can’t do in education April 23, 2021
- 3 lessons from 1 year of remote learning April 21, 2021