Wired Magazine 7.15.11 The disruptive forces of of 21st Century learning are becoming more evident in schools of the future. Read and watch how schools are leveraging online resources like the Kahn Academy to “flip” learning environments – where students can learn at home and get help at school.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 big questions schools should ask edtech developers March 3, 2021
- 5 innovative cybersecurity training strategies to try in 2021 March 3, 2021
- Why encryption is key during remote learning February 26, 2021
- Avoiding the pitfalls of remote classroom compliance February 25, 2021