Sydney Center For Innovation in Learning (SCIL) actively seeks to Lead the Change in education. Our vision to engage C21st learners in action. Located in Sydney, Australia, Principal, Stephen Harris, adopts a holistic approach to the process of change across the school, summed up in three words – people, places and pedagogy.
- FBI: Watch Out for ‘Zoom-Bombings’ on Online Video Meeting Apps April 9, 2020
- E-learning creates challenges for deaf and hard of hearing students April 9, 2020
- When the Tide Goes Out: Identifying and Supporting Struggling Students in Online Courses April 9, 2020
- Higher-ed tech adoption is more stressful than you might realize April 8, 2020
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Schools Test-Drive Common Core June 11, 2013
- 'Flipped' PD Initiative Boosts Teachers' Tech Skills June 11, 2013
- Is Virtual Kindergarten a Good or Bad Idea? June 11, 2013