Wired Magazine 7.15.11 The disruptive forces of of 21st Century learning are becoming more evident in schools of the future. Read and watch how schools are leveraging online resources like the Kahn Academy to “flip” learning environments – where students can learn at home and get help at school.
- 3 wireless technology trends to track in 2022 January 26, 2022
- Making the most of your return to school January 13, 2022
- 65 predictions about edtech, equity, and learning in 2022 January 3, 2022
- How edtech discoveries during the pandemic can turn into innovations after December 28, 2021
- Authorities investigating after man harasses Glendale Unified students for wearing masks January 26, 2022
- California plan to require student vaccination sparks intense debate. Here's what we know January 25, 2022
- Big changes for controversial SAT: Digital, shorter and a unique test for each student January 25, 2022