Wired Magazine 7.15.11 The disruptive forces of of 21st Century learning are becoming more evident in schools of the future. Read and watch how schools are leveraging online resources like the Kahn Academy to “flip” learning environments – where students can learn at home and get help at school.
- The Hero Awards Program honors standout educators June 27, 2022
- Education’s future? Blended and hybrid learning June 23, 2022
- How to block school security threats now–and in the future June 22, 2022
- Is your district’s IT safe and accessible? June 16, 2022
- Persevering through pandemic hardships, two members of the class of 2022 earn their diplomas June 25, 2022
- More Californians are gaining broadband internet access. But Black and Latino households still lag June 21, 2022
- Disorganized and dangerous: Students want answers after UC Davis commencement halted by heat June 17, 2022