Sydney Centre for Innovation in Learning (SCIL) is the research and innovation unit of Northern Beaches Christian School (NBCS) in Sydney, Australia. NBCS, through SCIL, is seeking to create models for 21st century education that change the focus from teacher-directed paradigms to self-directed engaged learning. video captures a number of the ‘spaces for learning’ created – using the campfire, watering hole and cave architectural motifs. Learn more about Principal Stephen Harris.
- Racial Diversity in EdTech: Little Data Available and A Lot of Work Ahead May 22, 2018
- Robot U: The First American A.I. Undergrad Program is Here, and Already Incredibly Elite May 22, 2018
- UMD Senate votes for a program to train teachers to use technology in the classroom May 22, 2018
- The best 3D printers for the K-12 classroom May 21, 2018
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.