Sydney Centre for Innovation in Learning (SCIL) is the research and innovation unit of Northern Beaches Christian School (NBCS) in Sydney, Australia. NBCS, through SCIL, is seeking to create models for 21st century education that change the focus from teacher-directed paradigms to self-directed engaged learning. video captures a number of the ‘spaces for learning’ created – using the campfire, watering hole and cave architectural motifs. Learn more about Principal Stephen Harris.
- 3 wireless technology trends to track in 2022 January 26, 2022
- Making the most of your return to school January 13, 2022
- 65 predictions about edtech, equity, and learning in 2022 January 3, 2022
- How edtech discoveries during the pandemic can turn into innovations after December 28, 2021
- Authorities investigating after man harasses Glendale Unified students for wearing masks January 26, 2022
- California plan to require student vaccination sparks intense debate. Here's what we know January 25, 2022
- Big changes for controversial SAT: Digital, shorter and a unique test for each student January 25, 2022