Sydney Center For Innovation in Learning (SCIL) actively seeks to Lead the Change in education. Our vision to engage C21st learners in action. Located in Sydney, Australia, Principal, Stephen Harris, adopts a holistic approach to the process of change across the school, summed up in three words – people, places and pedagogy.
- 3 wireless technology trends to track in 2022 January 26, 2022
- Making the most of your return to school January 13, 2022
- 65 predictions about edtech, equity, and learning in 2022 January 3, 2022
- How edtech discoveries during the pandemic can turn into innovations after December 28, 2021
- Authorities investigating after man harasses Glendale Unified students for wearing masks January 26, 2022
- California plan to require student vaccination sparks intense debate. Here's what we know January 25, 2022
- Big changes for controversial SAT: Digital, shorter and a unique test for each student January 25, 2022