Sydney Centre for Innovation in Learning (SCIL) is the research and innovation unit of Northern Beaches Christian School (NBCS) in Sydney, Australia. NBCS, through SCIL, is seeking to create models for 21st century education that change the focus from teacher-directed paradigms to self-directed engaged learning. video captures a number of the ‘spaces for learning’ created – using the campfire, watering hole and cave architectural motifs. Learn more about Principal Stephen Harris.
- FBI: Watch Out for ‘Zoom-Bombings’ on Online Video Meeting Apps April 9, 2020
- E-learning creates challenges for deaf and hard of hearing students April 9, 2020
- When the Tide Goes Out: Identifying and Supporting Struggling Students in Online Courses April 9, 2020
- Higher-ed tech adoption is more stressful than you might realize April 8, 2020
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Schools Test-Drive Common Core June 11, 2013
- 'Flipped' PD Initiative Boosts Teachers' Tech Skills June 11, 2013
- Is Virtual Kindergarten a Good or Bad Idea? June 11, 2013