Sydney Centre for Innovation in Learning (SCIL) is the research and innovation unit of Northern Beaches Christian School (NBCS) in Sydney, Australia. NBCS, through SCIL, is seeking to create models for 21st century education that change the focus from teacher-directed paradigms to self-directed engaged learning. video captures a number of the ‘spaces for learning’ created – using the campfire, watering hole and cave architectural motifs. Learn more about Principal Stephen Harris.
- Post-COVID plans should focus on program values and evaluation May 15, 2021
- The U.S. Birthrate Has Dropped Again. The Pandemic May Be Accelerating the Decline. May 15, 2021
- CSU System Offering Online Classes to Students Not Willing to Return to Campus in Fall 2021 May 15, 2021
- Study: Gamification Techniques Can Improve Online Teaching May 14, 2021
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- How cloud adoption is changing public school education May 7, 2021
- 3 keys to protecting student data and privacy April 29, 2021
- What AI can and can’t do in education April 23, 2021
- 3 lessons from 1 year of remote learning April 21, 2021